- MDE741 – Basic, plain mount for tape or adhesive clamping
- MDE742 – Vacuum clamping
- MDE743 – Mechanical clamping
The new holders are mainly for use with Elliot Gold™ series flexure stages and the central workstations MDE881 and MDE883, but can also be mounted on the MDE147, MDE148 and MDE149 brackets. The MDE744, MDE745, and MDE746 models are special versions of the MDE741 to MDE743 models for use with the MDE717 and MDE718 fibre rotators.
For more information, please contact us.
The Elliot Scientific DAli 3 is the latest version of our popular automated photonic device alignment system for the following applications:
• Fibre-to-laser diode alignment
• Fibre-to-waveguide alignment
• Fibre-to-fibre coupling
• Fibre array-to-device alignment
• Compensation for epoxy drift during pigtailing
• Compensation for drift during long-term characterisation
• Simultaneous alignment of input & output fibers (or arrays) to waveguide device
A typical DAli 3 system now consists of our new 3-channel E1100 piezo controller, the USB-equipped DAli 3 interface, and a PC or laptop for driving the easy to use software. Although designed to complement the piezo-driven versions of the Elliot Gold™ Series range of flexure stages, it is also suited to other piezo devices working on 0 to 150 volts.
DAli 3 incorporates the latest in electronics and uses complex software algorithms to quickly deliver precision automated alignment. It does this by locating and optimising an optical feedback signal derived from the components being aligned. It then adjusts their relative position to optimise the signal and therefore their accurate alignment.
The software and hardware package includes many features to enhance use, while also providing the necessary flexibility to allow it to be incorporated into a wide range of photonic alignment tasks for development, test and production applications.
- Precise on-wafer contact THz probing of millimetre wave devices
- New measurement possibilities for next-generation electronics
- THz probes can be combined with standard DC/RF/microwave probe arms
- Features a low-loss THz waveguide
- Supports vector network analysers (VNAs) with suitable frequency extenders
- Enables calibrated S-parameter and other hf electrical measurements at cryogenic temperatures and in magnetic fields
Signal deterioration at frequencies above 75 GHz has limited high-frequency contact measurement of electronic devices at room temperature, let alone cryogenic ones. Now Lake Shore’s breakthrough technology of a specially developed low-loss THz-frequency waveguide delivers excellent signal integrity over longer distances, at lower temperatures, and with superior arm mobility. All without interefering with the other probes in the system.
The Elliot Scientific Opto-Mechanics Catalogue has been revised and expanded for 2012. Over 450 pages now make up the comprehensive 15Mb PDF that’s downloadable using the link above, from links on the Elliot Scientific website or can be read online at Issuu. The catalogue includes details and drawings of all our Flexures, Stages and Slides, plus information on accessories, hardware for optical tables, custom designs and specialist systems.
Also released are three ‘mini-catalogues’ extracted from the main publication that detail the XYZ Flexure Stage, Miniature Positioner and Lab Essentials ranges. These can also be downloaded from their relevant pages by clicking on the links above, or from various pages dotted around our website or read online at Issuu along with our other publications.
Alternatively, contact us and we can email you the catalogue of choice.