The Elliot Scientific July newsletter is now available. In this issue we congratulate Kinetic Systems for their 50 years of designing and manufacturing vibration isolation systems, get a new angle on Siskiyou Corporation’s range of tilt platforms, and look at NoIR’s trendy yet practical laser safety eyewear. Plus robust polarizers from CODIXX and more…
To view it in a browser, click here.
To read it magazine-style online, click here.
To download it as a PDF, click here.
Don’t want to miss our next issue? Sign up for the email version here.
Elliot Scientific has expanded its coverage of Mad City Labs equipment available through the company by adding a dedicated webpage for the Nano-F series of focusing elements. The new page details Mad City Labs’ offerings for microscopists involved in 4Pi microscopy, STORM, PALM, confocal and fluorescence imaging, super resolution (SR) microscopy, high speed Z stack imaging and other applications requiring high speed focus adjustment:
- Nano-F Series – Objective lens focusing elements with 100 µm or 200 µm of travel
- Nano-F25HS – A high speed nanopositioner focusing element with 25 µm travel
- Nano-F3D – An objective lens nanopositioner with 3-axis (XYZ) motion up to 100 µm per axis
- Nano-F450 – The longest travel range piezo focusing element available for research microscopy with 450 µm travel
These elements can be used as stand-alone systems, or in conjunction with other Mad City Labs nanopositioning stages, and feature quick mount threaded adapters for RMS and metric lens threads.
In addition, we have also added the following nanopositioning stages to existing pages within the dedicated Mad City Labs section of their website:
- Nano-MTA Series – A range of mirror tip/tilt actuators for rapid scanning of laser beams with sub-microradian resolution
- Nano-OPH Series – A large central aperture nanopositioning stage with ranges of motion from 30 up to 100 µm
- Nano-SPM200 – A compact nanopositioning system with 200 µm travel
Mad City Labs Inc., a leading manufacturer of flexure based nanopositioning systems capable of sub-nanometre positioning resolution, has appointed Elliot Scientific Ltd. as exclusive distributor of its products within the UK and Ireland.
The newly expanded product line now offered by Elliot Scientific covers the entire spectrum of nanopositioning in single and multi-axis stages, some including rotation/tilt mechanisms, for numerous biophysics and lifescience applications. UHV versions are also available for nanotech researchers.
Systems from Mad City Labs combine long range motion with exceptional linearity, orthogonality, and stability to provide innovative and practical control solutions for:
- Super resolution microscopy
- High speed confocal imaging
- SR optical microscopy
- AFM, NSOM and scanning probe microscopy
- Fibre positioning & high resolution optical alignment
- Single molecule spectroscopy & particle tracking
- Sub-diffraction limit microscopy, nanoscopy & lithography
The addition of the Mad City Labs range to Elliot Scientific’s portfolio of micro and nanopositioning systems further strengthens the company’s product line-up, and makes it a premier supplier to the UK’s nanotechnology, biophysics and lifescience communities in academia and industry.