Photonics Ireland is a biennial conference that this year is being held from tomorrow (13th September) at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Galway.
Elliot Scientific is exhibiting at this premier event for Photonics research in Ireland, and we will be demonstrating a broad range of products; both our own and from companies we represent – some exclusively – in the British Isles.
High profile national and international speakers will showcase some of their latest research and achievements in Photonics. Topics will include:
- Biophotonics and Optical Sensing
- Laser-Materials and Laser-Plasma Interactions
- Nanophotonics and Plasmonics
- Optical Communications and Networks
- Photonic Integration and Packaging
- Photonic Devices and Photonic Materials
- Quantum Optics and Technologies
The Elliot Scientific May newsletter is now available. In this issue we preview our attendance at Laser World of Photonics in Munich next week, announce two new products from EXFO, and reveal CRAIC Technologies latest microspectrophotometer – the 20/30 PV.
To view it in a browser, click here.
To read it magazine-style online, click here.
To download it as a PDF, click here.