The Elliot Scientific November newsletter is now available as a PDF. In this issue we reveal the new ECD-X Frequency Doubler and updated datasheets for Sprite-t and Firefly-THZ from M Squared Lasers, unveil Andeen-Hagerling’s most accurate capacitance tester yet, look forward to the Materials Research Society’s Fall Conference and Exhibition with Andeen-Hagerling, CRAIC Technologies and Lake Shore Cryotronics, and highlight Science Week in Ireland.
To read it online magazine-style click here.
To download it in your browser as a PDF, click here.
As part of their continuous product improvement program, M Squared have released new versions of their Sprite-t and Firefly-THz lasers. The improvements go deeper than the redesigned skins, with numerous tweaks to both lasers:
- Sprite-t now incorporates PowerMax™ active pump beam alignment and also has reduced power requirements.
- Firefly-THz has an improved tuning range, offering 0.8 to more than 2.5 GHz, plus output pulse energies now in excess of 9 nJ.
Read more about these lasers and download the datasheets on their dedicated webpages by using the links above, or contact us for further details and pricing.
Sprite-t™ is a new approach to ultrafast Ti:Sapphire laser design, providing the user with a host of features that maximise stability, reliability and productivity. Available in widely-tunable femtosecond or picosecond versions (models XT-F or XT-P), or broad bandwith XP model, Sprite is equally at home in a laboratory or an OEM environment. Download Sprite-t series datasheet.
Sprite-e™ is the world’s first commercially available modelocked semiconductor disk laser that provides picosecond pulses with high average power and superb beam quality in the important 900-1100 nm wavelength region. It is directly pumped and therefore requires no external DPSS laser system. Custom choices of wavelength, tuning range, and repetition rates are available in addition to the standard 975 nm 500 MHz model. Download Sprite-e datasheet.
- Ultracompact, rugged, sealed, monolithic designs
- Hands-free, alignment- and maintenance-free operation
- Cavity optics mounted on an Invar® resonator sub-plate for superb stability
- Proprietary InvarianT™ alignment-free opto-mechanical mounts
- Optical metrology
- Nonlinear optics
- Pump-probe experiments
- Multi-Photon Excitation (MPE) or CARS microscopy
- Electro-optic sampling
For more details on these and other lasers from M Squared, please contact us.