Mad City Labs Inc., a leading manufacturer of flexure based nanopositioning systems capable of sub-nanometre positioning resolution, has appointed Elliot Scientific Ltd. as exclusive distributor of its products within the UK and Ireland.
The newly expanded product line now offered by Elliot Scientific covers the entire spectrum of nanopositioning in single and multi-axis stages, some including rotation/tilt mechanisms, for numerous biophysics and lifescience applications. UHV versions are also available for nanotech researchers.
Systems from Mad City Labs combine long range motion with exceptional linearity, orthogonality, and stability to provide innovative and practical control solutions for:
- Super resolution microscopy
- High speed confocal imaging
- SR optical microscopy
- AFM, NSOM and scanning probe microscopy
- Fibre positioning & high resolution optical alignment
- Single molecule spectroscopy & particle tracking
- Sub-diffraction limit microscopy, nanoscopy & lithography
The addition of the Mad City Labs range to Elliot Scientific’s portfolio of micro and nanopositioning systems further strengthens the company’s product line-up, and makes it a premier supplier to the UK’s nanotechnology, biophysics and lifescience communities in academia and industry.