Elliot Scientific has expanded its coverage of Mad City Labs equipment available through the company by adding a dedicated webpage for the Nano-F series of focusing elements. The new page details Mad City Labs’ offerings for microscopists involved in 4Pi microscopy, STORM, PALM, confocal and fluorescence imaging, super resolution (SR) microscopy, high speed Z stack imaging and other applications requiring high speed focus adjustment:
- Nano-F Series – Objective lens focusing elements with 100 µm or 200 µm of travel
- Nano-F25HS – A high speed nanopositioner focusing element with 25 µm travel
- Nano-F3D – An objective lens nanopositioner with 3-axis (XYZ) motion up to 100 µm per axis
- Nano-F450 – The longest travel range piezo focusing element available for research microscopy with 450 µm travel
These elements can be used as stand-alone systems, or in conjunction with other Mad City Labs nanopositioning stages, and feature quick mount threaded adapters for RMS and metric lens threads.
In addition, we have also added the following nanopositioning stages to existing pages within the dedicated Mad City Labs section of their website:
- Nano-MTA Series – A range of mirror tip/tilt actuators for rapid scanning of laser beams with sub-microradian resolution
- Nano-OPH Series – A large central aperture nanopositioning stage with ranges of motion from 30 up to 100 µm
- Nano-SPM200 – A compact nanopositioning system with 200 µm travel
Sprite-t™ is a new approach to ultrafast Ti:Sapphire laser design, providing the user with a host of features that maximise stability, reliability and productivity. Available in widely-tunable femtosecond or picosecond versions (models XT-F or XT-P), or broad bandwith XP model, Sprite is equally at home in a laboratory or an OEM environment. Download Sprite-t series datasheet.
Sprite-e™ is the world’s first commercially available modelocked semiconductor disk laser that provides picosecond pulses with high average power and superb beam quality in the important 900-1100 nm wavelength region. It is directly pumped and therefore requires no external DPSS laser system. Custom choices of wavelength, tuning range, and repetition rates are available in addition to the standard 975 nm 500 MHz model. Download Sprite-e datasheet.
- Ultracompact, rugged, sealed, monolithic designs
- Hands-free, alignment- and maintenance-free operation
- Cavity optics mounted on an Invar® resonator sub-plate for superb stability
- Proprietary InvarianT™ alignment-free opto-mechanical mounts
- Optical metrology
- Nonlinear optics
- Pump-probe experiments
- Multi-Photon Excitation (MPE) or CARS microscopy
- Electro-optic sampling
For more details on these and other lasers from M Squared, please contact us.
Mad City Labs Inc., a leading manufacturer of flexure based nanopositioning systems capable of sub-nanometre positioning resolution, has appointed Elliot Scientific Ltd. as exclusive distributor of its products within the UK and Ireland.
The newly expanded product line now offered by Elliot Scientific covers the entire spectrum of nanopositioning in single and multi-axis stages, some including rotation/tilt mechanisms, for numerous biophysics and lifescience applications. UHV versions are also available for nanotech researchers.
Systems from Mad City Labs combine long range motion with exceptional linearity, orthogonality, and stability to provide innovative and practical control solutions for:
- Super resolution microscopy
- High speed confocal imaging
- SR optical microscopy
- AFM, NSOM and scanning probe microscopy
- Fibre positioning & high resolution optical alignment
- Single molecule spectroscopy & particle tracking
- Sub-diffraction limit microscopy, nanoscopy & lithography
The addition of the Mad City Labs range to Elliot Scientific’s portfolio of micro and nanopositioning systems further strengthens the company’s product line-up, and makes it a premier supplier to the UK’s nanotechnology, biophysics and lifescience communities in academia and industry.