Photonics Ireland is a biennial conference that this year is being held from tomorrow (13th September) at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Galway.
Elliot Scientific is exhibiting at this premier event for Photonics research in Ireland, and we will be demonstrating a broad range of products; both our own and from companies we represent – some exclusively – in the British Isles.
High profile national and international speakers will showcase some of their latest research and achievements in Photonics. Topics will include:
- Biophotonics and Optical Sensing
- Laser-Materials and Laser-Plasma Interactions
- Nanophotonics and Plasmonics
- Optical Communications and Networks
- Photonic Integration and Packaging
- Photonic Devices and Photonic Materials
- Quantum Optics and Technologies
A fully revised, expanded, and updated Elliot Scientific Optical Tweezer brochure has been published. This new catalogue covers all the Optical Tweezer equipment and systems for laser trapping Elliot Scientific offers. It includes details on:
- Component-based “open architecture” optical tweezers
- Self-contained portable, desktop single beam optical tweezer workstations
- Single spot optical tweezer for integration with commercial microscopes
- Multiple spot optical tweezer under full computer control integrated with commercial microscopes
- Force Measurement accessory for single trap stiffness using a Quadrant Photodetector (QPD)
- Force Measurement accessory for multiple trap stiffness, multiple particle tracking using Camera Particle Tracking (CPT)
The brochure will be available at all of the events Elliot Scientific will be attending in 2012. Alternatively, you can contact us for further information and a printed copy, download the PDF version, or read it online via our Issuu channel.