New DAli 3: Latest in automated alignment for fibre optics and waveguides
The Elliot Scientific DAli 3 is the latest version of our popular automated photonic device alignment system for the following applications:
• Fibre-to-laser diode alignment
• Fibre-to-waveguide alignment
• Fibre-to-fibre coupling
• Fibre array-to-device alignment
• Compensation for epoxy drift during pigtailing
• Compensation for drift during long-term characterisation
• Simultaneous alignment of input & output fibers (or arrays) to waveguide device
A typical DAli 3 system now consists of our new 3-channel E1100 piezo controller, the USB-equipped DAli 3 interface, and a PC or laptop for driving the easy to use software. Although designed to complement the piezo-driven versions of the Elliot Gold™ Series range of flexure stages, it is also suited to other piezo devices working on 0 to 150 volts.
DAli 3 incorporates the latest in electronics and uses complex software algorithms to quickly deliver precision automated alignment. It does this by locating and optimising an optical feedback signal derived from the components being aligned. It then adjusts their relative position to optimise the signal and therefore their accurate alignment.
The software and hardware package includes many features to enhance use, while also providing the necessary flexibility to allow it to be incorporated into a wide range of photonic alignment tasks for development, test and production applications.
New Minimum Pulse Distortion Optics from FEMTOLASERS
New optics for ultrafast TiS lasers from FEMTOOPTICS by FEMTOLASERS are optimised to induce minimum pulse distortion:
- 2″ dielectric 5 & 10% beamsplitters | sub-7 fs | p-polarised
- Constant splitting ratio over a large spectral bandwidth
- Minimum GDD upon both reflection and transmission
- 3″ dielectrically enhanced Ag mirrors
- High reflectance and low GDD over ~ one optical octave
- 3″ ultra broadband dielectric 0° and 45° mirrors
- High reflectance
- Maximum bandwidth achievable with non-dispersive dielectric mirrors
For more information about these and other FEMTOLASERS’ products, please contact us.