On Sunday the SPIE Optics + Photonics (#SPIEOpticsPhotonics) begins. With world-class speakers presenting on the latest research, plus conferences on Nanoscience – with a special shout out for Optical Trapping and Optical Micromanipulation XVI, Organic Photonics, Electronics and Optical Engineering, it promises to be an exciting event.
The following Tuesday, a three day expo opens featuring over 150 exhibitors, a number of whom we distribute for here in the UK and Ireland. So, if you’re in San Diego next week, do drop by and say hello to our friends at these booths:
- #325 Micro Laser Systems, Inc. for collimators and laser beam expanders
- #432 OZ Optics Ltd. for fibre optics components and patchcords
- #620 nPoint, Inc. for piezo-driven nanopositioning flexure stages
- #623 Lake Shore Cryotronics for low temperature and magnetic field products
- #730 Siskiyou Corporation for mounts, stages, manipulators and more in opto-mechanics