The European Conference on Applied Superconductivity (EUCAS) comes to Glasgow next week, running from the 1st to the 5th of September.
Lake Shore Cryotronics are exhibiting from Monday the 2nd., and Elliot Scientific will be supporting them in demonstrating their range of sensors and instruments for cryogenic temperature measurement and control.
The conference and exhibition will be taking place at the Scottish Event Campus (SEC) on Exhibition Way.
Andeen-Hagerling manufacture the world’s most accurate capacitance bridges and standards, and their AH 2700 models offer unparalleled stability, resolution, linearity and accuracy in a multi-frequency capacitance/loss bridges.
The numerous state-of-the-art features of the AH2700 make it an exceptionally user-friendly instrument, with unmatched precision that enables it to open up new applications in calibration, manufacturing and scientific research.
The AH2700 is the culmination of over 40 years of Andeen-Hagerling experience in bridge design and manufacture. The unique ratio transformer and the temperature-controlled, fused-silica capacitance standard make the instrument a true bridge for measuring highly accurate capacitance/loss figures which are independent of the exact test frequency (50 Hz – 20 kHz) and immune to mechanical shock.
- Dielectric Characterisation
- Carbon Nanotubes, Nanowires and Quantum Dots
- Dilatometry: Thermal Expansion, Magnetostriction
- Liquid Crystals
- Low Temperature Physics
- Magnetocapacitance, Magnetoresistance and Magnetodielectric effects
- Pressure/Capacitive Bolometry
- Scanning Capacitance Microscopy (SCM)
- Single Electron Tunneling (SET)
- Structure And Phase Transitions
- Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD)
- Nano-Force Metrology
- Precision Positioning
- Scanning Tunneling Microscopy (STM)
- Semiconductor Test
- Electrical/Capacitance Metrology
For more information on this and the other Andeen-Hagerling instruments we offer, please contact us.