Lake Shore’s latest 240 Series offers a convenient, modular input solution for precision monitoring of cryogenic temperature sensors in large-scale applications employing distributed PLC-based control.
Delivering the same precision temperature measurement performance as Lake Shore’s own trusted benchtop cryogenic instruments, widely distributed high energy applications like particle accelerators and fusion reactors as well as industrial sites will benefit from this new instrumentation.
- Two or eight cryogenic temperature sensor inputs
- Supports Cernox, platinum, and other RTDs, plus DT-670 diodes
- Precision measurement in calibrated temperature units
- Monitor temperatures in the range 1 to 800 K
- Current reversal to minimise thermoelectric offsets
- Front-mounted OLED screen
- Fully configurable through USB connection
- PROFIBUS-DP communication for PLC-based systems
- DIN rail mounting
Please contact us for more information.
Nufern have introduced two Holmium doped fibres, increasing the operational wavelength of their standard range of active fibres to 2150 nm. The result of years of research and development, the fibres feature a double-clad design and the recently developed NuCOATTM coating technology, which affords greater durability and longer life.
The eye-safe Ho-doped standard fibres available through Elliot Scientific come in two geometrical configurations — a 25 µm core diameter with a 250 µm clad diameter, and a 40 µm core diameter with a 400 µm clad diameter. These fibres achieve 60% efficiency when resonantly pumped with a Thulium fibre laser. The optimal operating wavelength range for Ho-doped fibre is between 2000 and 2150 nm, making them an ideal choice for a variety of medical lasers as well as power scaling for a host of military laser applications such as LIDAR.
For more information about these fibres and others we offer from Nufern, please contact us.