Fibercryst is the only manufacturer of short pulse lasers and amplifiers that utilise the innovative Single Crystal Fibre technology (SCF) – a technology that offers significant performance advantages over existing technologies.
The FEMTO-30 is Fibercryst’s latest and more powerful laser system. This 30 W laser can deliver pulse energies of 160 µJ (@ 100 kHz) in pulse widths of less than 800 fs, with repetition rates selectable between 100 kHz and 1 MHz.
A significant feature of this laser is the ability to easily and quickly change the repetition rate to favour the average power or the energy per pulse. This makes it ideal for:
- Cutting and drilling of hard materials
- Cold machining of polymers and composites
- Micromachining and structuring of surfaces, for example medical devices and semiconductors
For more information about this or other lasers and amplifiers from Fibercryst, please contact us.
Sprite-t™ is a new approach to ultrafast Ti:Sapphire laser design, providing the user with a host of features that maximise stability, reliability and productivity. Available in widely-tunable femtosecond or picosecond versions (models XT-F or XT-P), or broad bandwith XP model, Sprite is equally at home in a laboratory or an OEM environment. Download Sprite-t series datasheet.
Sprite-e™ is the world’s first commercially available modelocked semiconductor disk laser that provides picosecond pulses with high average power and superb beam quality in the important 900-1100 nm wavelength region. It is directly pumped and therefore requires no external DPSS laser system. Custom choices of wavelength, tuning range, and repetition rates are available in addition to the standard 975 nm 500 MHz model. Download Sprite-e datasheet.
- Ultracompact, rugged, sealed, monolithic designs
- Hands-free, alignment- and maintenance-free operation
- Cavity optics mounted on an Invar® resonator sub-plate for superb stability
- Proprietary InvarianT™ alignment-free opto-mechanical mounts
- Optical metrology
- Nonlinear optics
- Pump-probe experiments
- Multi-Photon Excitation (MPE) or CARS microscopy
- Electro-optic sampling
For more details on these and other lasers from M Squared, please contact us.