The Elliot Scientific DAli 3 is the latest version of our popular automated photonic device alignment system for the following applications:
• Fibre-to-laser diode alignment
• Fibre-to-waveguide alignment
• Fibre-to-fibre coupling
• Fibre array-to-device alignment
• Compensation for epoxy drift during pigtailing
• Compensation for drift during long-term characterisation
• Simultaneous alignment of input & output fibers (or arrays) to waveguide device
A typical DAli 3 system now consists of our new 3-channel E1100 piezo controller, the USB-equipped DAli 3 interface, and a PC or laptop for driving the easy to use software. Although designed to complement the piezo-driven versions of the Elliot Gold™ Series range of flexure stages, it is also suited to other piezo devices working on 0 to 150 volts.
DAli 3 incorporates the latest in electronics and uses complex software algorithms to quickly deliver precision automated alignment. It does this by locating and optimising an optical feedback signal derived from the components being aligned. It then adjusts their relative position to optimise the signal and therefore their accurate alignment.
The software and hardware package includes many features to enhance use, while also providing the necessary flexibility to allow it to be incorporated into a wide range of photonic alignment tasks for development, test and production applications.
The all new E1100 Piezo Controller is an open loop, three channel amplifier suitable for driving low voltage (up to 150 V) piezo actuators and stacks. The E1100 as been especially designed to incorporate the latest technologies, and combines low noise and outstanding stability with a high power output. This makes it ideal for open loop, high resolution control of piezoelectric devices, in particular, the Elliot|Martock MDE123 and MDE125 Piezo-driven Flexure Stages.
- Voltage control by BNC, potentiometer, or USB interface
- Output noise: < 50 µVRMS
- Output stability: <0.01% over 16 hours
- Includes software drivers, LabVIEW examples & tutorial, and C# GUI
- Rack mounting option
Please contact us for full specifications and pricing information.