The Iridian range of filters for imaging, fluorescence, Raman and optical spectroscopy is now available in the UK and Ireland through Elliot Scientific.
Scores of filters designed for bandpass – both short and long, edge pass, narrow notch and dichroic mirrors have been added to our website.
They are used in many spectroscopic investigations such as flow and emission cytometry, excitation and emission fluorescence, and more. Imaging filters for use in machine vision applications are available too.
We can also advise on custom filters for very specific scientific applications, and welcome OEM enquiries.
The CODIXX range of tough, dichroic glass-based colorPol® polarisers pass or stop polarised light, modulate or reduce brightness, diminish noise and lots more. With over two dozen standard colorPol® versions available for use throughout the UV, VIS, NIR and mid-IR wavelength ranges, CODIXX have released two catalogues to help you choose the right polariser for your application.
CODIXX colorPol® polarisers deliver:
- High contrast ratios
- High transmittance values
- Large acceptance angles
- Resistance to UV radiation and chemicals
- Resistance to temperatures up to +400 °C
- fs-optimised off-axis parabolic mirrors for broadband focusing
- MOSAIC™ OS Octave spanning GDD module
- High dispersion mirror compressor for sub-8 fs pulses
- Ultra-broadband low-GSS dichroic filters
- Visible spectral range components:
- Dielectric 50% beamsplitters | sub-7 fs | p-polarised
- Dispersive mirror modules for sub-7 fs pulses
A comprehensive range of tough, dichroic glass-based colorPol® polarisers are available from Elliot Scientific to pass or stop polarised light, modulate or reduce brightness, diminish noise and lots more.
With the introduction of a new IR-specific model, nearly a dozen standard colorPol® polarisers are now available for use throughout the UV, VIS, NIR and mid-IR wavelength ranges offering:
- high contrast ratios
- high transmittance values
- large acceptance angles
- resistance to UV radiation and chemicals
- resistance to temperatures up to +400 °C
For technical specifications, custom and standard options for these polarisers from CODIXX, please contact us.
Polarizers are used in a wide range of diverse optical devices to pass or stop polarized light, to modulate or reduce brightness, diminish noise and lots more. CODIXX colorPol® polarizers from Elliot Scientific are based on dichroic glass and feature a high contrast ratio and a high transmittance.
Standard colorPol® polarizers are available for the UV wavelength range (340 – 415 nm) and for the VIS and NIR range (450 – 5,000 nm). We can also supply for the IR range (1,200 – 3,000 nm) as there are special versions of high transmittance (HT) polarizers with a transmission up to 98%.
- are flat like foil polarizers
- can be processed like glass or silicon wafers
- are resistant against UV radiation and chemicals
- have large acceptance angles
- are resistant against temperatures up to +400 °C
For more information on these versatile polarizers, please contact us.