Andeen-Hagerling manufacture the world’s most accurate capacitance bridges and standards, and their AH 2700 models offer unparalleled stability, resolution, linearity and accuracy in a multi-frequency capacitance/loss bridges.
The numerous state-of-the-art features of the AH2700 make it an exceptionally user-friendly instrument, with unmatched precision that enables it to open up new applications in calibration, manufacturing and scientific research.
The AH2700 is the culmination of over 40 years of Andeen-Hagerling experience in bridge design and manufacture. The unique ratio transformer and the temperature-controlled, fused-silica capacitance standard make the instrument a true bridge for measuring highly accurate capacitance/loss figures which are independent of the exact test frequency (50 Hz – 20 kHz) and immune to mechanical shock.
- Dielectric Characterisation
- Carbon Nanotubes, Nanowires and Quantum Dots
- Dilatometry: Thermal Expansion, Magnetostriction
- Liquid Crystals
- Low Temperature Physics
- Magnetocapacitance, Magnetoresistance and Magnetodielectric effects
- Pressure/Capacitive Bolometry
- Scanning Capacitance Microscopy (SCM)
- Single Electron Tunneling (SET)
- Structure And Phase Transitions
- Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD)
- Nano-Force Metrology
- Precision Positioning
- Scanning Tunneling Microscopy (STM)
- Semiconductor Test
- Electrical/Capacitance Metrology
For more information on this and the other Andeen-Hagerling instruments we offer, please contact us.
This year’s event, at the San Diego Convention Center, promises to be one of the largest meetings of the Society to date, with over 6,000 biophysicists from all around the world.
Elliot Scientific will be demonstrating a laser tweezer system designed for the optical trapping of micron-sized or smaller neutral particles, as well as our range of precision miniature slides and XYZ flexure stages for the manipulation of biological structures in the lifesciences.
Mad City Labs Inc., a leading manufacturer of flexure based nanopositioning systems capable of sub-nanometre positioning resolution, has appointed Elliot Scientific Ltd. as exclusive distributor of its products within the UK and Ireland.
The newly expanded product line now offered by Elliot Scientific covers the entire spectrum of nanopositioning in single and multi-axis stages, some including rotation/tilt mechanisms, for numerous biophysics and lifescience applications. UHV versions are also available for nanotech researchers.
Systems from Mad City Labs combine long range motion with exceptional linearity, orthogonality, and stability to provide innovative and practical control solutions for:
- Super resolution microscopy
- High speed confocal imaging
- SR optical microscopy
- AFM, NSOM and scanning probe microscopy
- Fibre positioning & high resolution optical alignment
- Single molecule spectroscopy & particle tracking
- Sub-diffraction limit microscopy, nanoscopy & lithography
The addition of the Mad City Labs range to Elliot Scientific’s portfolio of micro and nanopositioning systems further strengthens the company’s product line-up, and makes it a premier supplier to the UK’s nanotechnology, biophysics and lifescience communities in academia and industry.