The range of LED light delivery products for microscopy, spectroscopy, optogenetics, and other scientific research and industrial applications from Prizmatix, has been further expanded with the introduction of even higher power white light sources.
As a scientist-led company, Prizmatix understands the requirements of researchers when designing LED illumination systems. Available through Elliot Scientific in the UK and Ireland, this broad range of powerful LEDs operate across the spectrum for applications that include:
- For microscopy and imaging – The UHP-T LED, one of the most powerful available today
- Optogenetics – Single and dual wavelength systems for in-vivo and in-vitro research
- Multi-wavelength LED systems offering modularity and versatility for customised setups
- Fibre-coupled units, with up to 11 different LEDs, delivering light through a range of fibre options
For in-vivo and in-vitro optogenetics, Prizmatix offer a full range of modules that start from single wavelength plug-and-go kits, to multi-wavelength systems for activation and silencing in the same fibre. From light sources to cannulae, and everything in between, Prizmatix provides all the components necessary for experimenters in neuroscience, neurobiology, electrophysiology, biochemistry and biophysics. Typical systems have been constructed by researchers for:
- Detection & excitation
- Intensity monitoring
- In-line filtering, attenuation or polarisation
- Reflectance or fluorescence detection for in situ, in vivo, or in vitro applications
Prizmatix have extensively developed various photonics products for use in neuro and bioscience research such as optogenetics, as well as traditional chemistry, biology and physics. For example, fluorescence and Raman spectroscopy, microscopy, and absorption measurement are typical applications.