Meet us at Focus on Microscopy 2019 from Sunday
The Focus on Microscopy (FOM2019) conference and exhibition begins this Sunday morning, April 14th, at the QEII Conference Centre in London, and runs for four long days.
FOM is an annual event that takes places in various countries around the world, presenting the latest innovations in optical microscopy and their application in biology, medicine and the material sciences. Topics will cover:
- 3D optical imaging and image processing
- Adaptive optics for microscopy
- Coherent non-linear microscopies
- Confocal and multiphoton-excitation microscopy
- Correlated microscopies, light/electron
- Developments in resolution and imaging
- Fluorescence image, labelling and spectroscopy
- Laser manipulation and tracking
- Light sheet microscopy
- OCT and holographic endoscopy
- Phase/interference based microscopies
- Raman spectroscopy imaging
- Super-resolution nanoscopy
- … and more
Elliot Scientific will be on stand 2 at the sold-out exhibition. We will be featuring Accurion active anti-vibration products; ultra-bright LED light sources from Prizmatix; and manipulators, stages and other microscopy accessories by Siskiyou.
Come and chat to us about our Optical Tweezer systems, digital holographic microscopes (DHM) from Lyncée Tec, and WITec confocal Raman imaging microscopes. We also offer Patch Clamp amplifiers manufactured by Tecella and the Kinetic Systems’ passive anti-vibration table and platform range, as well as HOLOEYE SLMs and CRAIC Technologies’ microanalysis systems.
For readers keen on acronyms and abbreviations, here a selection to get your teeth into: FCS, FLIM, FRAP, FRET, GSDIM, PALM, SHG, SIM, SOFI, STED, STORM, THG, and TIRF
Leave a Reply