The Model 155 MeasureReady™ power source offers unprecedented simplicity and intuitive operation as video shows
Lake Shore’s new Model 155 MeasureReady™ precision I/V source is ideal for demanding scientific applications requiring a precise low-noise supply of current or voltage, for example electronic material characterisation. Supplying 1 W maximum from DC to 100 kHz over a broad output range, these power supplies deliver a solid foundation for I/V curve, Hall effect, and other fundamental measurements.
The clutter-free touch display with a unique TiltView™ screen presents a natural and engaging user interface. No confusing buttons or long learning curves make the Model 155 as easy to use as a smartphone. With similar connectivity – Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, plus LAN – it offers convenient remote operation via LabVIEW™, a custom PC interface, or mobile app.
- Bipolar, 4-quadrant I/V source
- DC and AC modes supported up to 100 kHz
- Full scale ranges from 10 mV to 100 V (1 µA to 100 mA)
- 0.001% programming resolution
- Low peak to peak noise: from 1 µV at 10 mV full scale
- Manual and autorange function
- Smartphone-based touchscreen user interface
Please contact us for more information.