25 ways precision metrology is enabled via capacitance measurement
Andeen-Hagerling has been manufacturing class-leading capacitance and capacitance/loss bridge test equipment for over thirty years. Their equipment is used in laboratories worldwide, in a wide variety of research and industrial applications.
- Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD)
- Dielectric characterisation
- Liquid crystals
- Low temperature physics
- Nano-force metrology
- Quantum Dots
- Thermal expansion
- Carbon nanotubes & nanowires
- Electrical/Capacitance metrology
- Semiconductor testing
- Precision positioning
- Pressure/Capacitive Bolometry
- Scanning Capacitance Microscopy (SCM)
- Scanning Tunneling Microscopy (STM)
- Single Electron Tunneling (SET)
- Structure & Phase transitions
- Superconductivity & Superfluids
- Magneto-capacitance, -resistance &
Elliot Scientific is able to offer expert advice on selecting the right Andeen-Hagerling instrument for your project, so please contact us with details of the application and we will be happy to help.
This entry was posted on October 17, 2017 by Elliot Scientific. It was filed under Cryogenics & Low Temperature Physics, Detectors & Instrumentation, displays, Lifescience, Materials Processing, Materials Research, Optics, positioning and was tagged with Andeen Hagerling, applications, bridge, capacitance, loss, measurement, metrology, ology, ometry, oscopy.
Leave a Reply