Researchers to benefit with expanded range of lasers from IPG Photonics
Elliot Scientific is now able to offer a broader range of CW/modulated lasers and amplifiers with up to 200 W power from IPG Photonics to researchers. These reliable diode-pumped amplifiers and lasers use doped optical fibres as gain media, and all are compact, air-cooled and use direct diode pumping for optimum efficiency.
The types currently available are:
- 1.0 micron – Ytterbium-doped fibre lasers & amplifiers
- 1.5 micron – Erbium-doped fibre lasers, amplifiers & broadband sources
- 2.0 micron – Thulium-doped fibre lasers
- Raman fibre lasers operating between 1200 and 1500 nm
- Green fibre lasers delivering high power at 532 nm
The range includes models available with random or linearly polarised output, single frequency options, and a variety of powers. Please contact us for up to date information.
Leave a Reply