Distributed PLC monitoring of cryogenic temperature sensors new in from Lake Shore
Lake Shore’s latest 240 Series offers a convenient, modular input solution for precision monitoring of cryogenic temperature sensors in large-scale applications employing distributed PLC-based control.
Delivering the same precision temperature measurement performance as Lake Shore’s own trusted benchtop cryogenic instruments, widely distributed high energy applications like particle accelerators and fusion reactors as well as industrial sites will benefit from this new instrumentation.
- Two or eight cryogenic temperature sensor inputs
- Supports Cernox, platinum, and other RTDs, plus DT-670 diodes
- Precision measurement in calibrated temperature units
- Monitor temperatures in the range 1 to 800 K
- Current reversal to minimise thermoelectric offsets
- Front-mounted OLED screen
- Fully configurable through USB connection
- PROFIBUS-DP communication for PLC-based systems
- DIN rail mounting
Please contact us for more information.
Leave a Reply