CryoSpectra brings compact cryogenic cooling to the UK
CryoSpectra is a class-leader in the production of superior very low vibration high-power cryorefrigerators that deliver 90 to 170 Kelvin temperatures into a vacuum chamber. High power laser crystal cooling, to guarantee Carrier Envelope Phase (CEP) stabilisation of femtosecond or shorter pulses, is just one application. Elliot Scientific is now distributing their product range throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Laser crystal cooling
- High power laser amplifiers
- CEP stabilised laser systems
- Ti:Sapphire multi-millijoule, multi-kHz amplifier systems
- Quantum Cascade Lasers
With a high cooling capacity from a very small gold-plated cold head, CryoSpectra products are also ideal for use in a broad range of other demanding cryo-applications in industry and science – especially physics, chemistry and biotechnology, and the company can offer customised solutions too.
- High cooling capacity at cryogenic temperatures
- Cool-down time 20 minutes
- Compact cold head is vibration-free
- Quiet and maintenance-free
Contact us now for more information.