CryoLab: An elegant new solution for material characterisation measurements at low temperature
Introducing the CryoLab series from Kryoz Technologies – a fully integrated range of desktop cryocooler systems designed for rapid circuit or material characterisation measurements from ambient down to cryogenic temperatures in a fully automated manner. Doing measurements doesn’t require any experience or know-how on cryogenics, vacuum technology or thermodynamics from the user. CryoLab can be operated as a stand-alone or via the companion CryoVision software. All parameters can be seen at a glance, and switching between user-defined set-points and saved programs can be made. A smartphone app is also available.
Features & Applications
- Plug-and-play cooling platform
- Fast, controlled temperature cycling
- One system – various applications:
- High Temperature Superconductors (HTS)
- Thin Films
- Thermoelectrics – The Seebeck Effect
- Resistance & Hall coefficient measurements by the van der Pauw Method
- Optical sensors
- No cryogenic fluids involved
- Turbopump option
For more information on these exciting new products from Kryoz Technologies, please contact us.
Leave a Reply