New SERS/SEF substrates significantly enhance Raman signal
The Ato ID™ Randa Plasmonic Sensor is designed to offer good results in both the visible and IR wavelength ranges for both Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy (SERS) and Surface Enhanced Fluorescence (SEF).
- Ideal for visible and IR laser wavelengths
- Significantly enhances Raman signal
- Coated with 99.99% silver
- Active area: 4 x 4 mm (typical)
- Overall carrier size 25 x 25 x 1 mm thick
- Compatible with use of cover slip over the active SERS area
- Developed specifically for high sensitivity trace detection applications
The base substrate is soda-lime glass which exhibits relatively weak inherent Raman scattering and so does not interfere with the sample signal. The active region comprises a pure silver coating over the proprietary nanofabricated base (patent pending). The monolithic structure eliminates risk of contaminants that can arise with glued or chemically treated types. All ‘Randa’ Raman substrates are vacuum sealed in a cleanroom environment for ease of handling. Please contact us for more information.
Pingback: New Gold SERS substrates for enhanced NIR Raman signal | elliotscientific