The “World’s Most Accurate” Capacitance Bridges are from Andeen-Hagerling
Andeen-Hagerling manufacture the world’s most accurate capacitance bridges and standards, and their AH 2700 models offer unparalleled stability, resolution, linearity and accuracy in a multi-frequency capacitance/loss bridges.
The numerous state-of-the-art features of the AH2700 make it an exceptionally user-friendly instrument, with unmatched precision that enables it to open up new applications in calibration, manufacturing and scientific research.
The AH2700 is the culmination of over 40 years of Andeen-Hagerling experience in bridge design and manufacture. The unique ratio transformer and the temperature-controlled, fused-silica capacitance standard make the instrument a true bridge for measuring highly accurate capacitance/loss figures which are independent of the exact test frequency (50 Hz – 20 kHz) and immune to mechanical shock.
- Dielectric Characterisation
- Carbon Nanotubes, Nanowires and Quantum Dots
- Dilatometry: Thermal Expansion, Magnetostriction
- Liquid Crystals
- Low Temperature Physics
- Magnetocapacitance, Magnetoresistance and Magnetodielectric effects
- Pressure/Capacitive Bolometry
- Scanning Capacitance Microscopy (SCM)
- Single Electron Tunneling (SET)
- Structure And Phase Transitions
- Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD)
- Nano-Force Metrology
- Precision Positioning
- Scanning Tunneling Microscopy (STM)
- Semiconductor Test
- Electrical/Capacitance Metrology
For more information on this and the other Andeen-Hagerling instruments we offer, please contact us.