New 508 PV from CRAIC Technologies adds advanced microspectroscopy to legacy microscopes
The new 508 PV™ UV-visible-NIR spectrophotometer, from CRAIC Technologies is designed to be added to an open photoport of a microscope or probe station for non-destructive analysis of the spectra of many types of microscopic samples.
The 508 PV™ features the cutting edge Lightblades™ spectrophotometers from CRAIC Technologies. These can acquire spectra of microscopic sample areas by absorbance, reflectance, polarisation, luminescence and fluorescence, in addition to high-resolution colour images, when attached to properly configured microscopes via the proprietary optical interface.
- MEMS devices & Optical Thin Film Thickness
- Material Characterisation & Process Contamination Analysis
- FPD Colour Masks, OLEDs & LEDs
- Mineralogy & Vitrinite Coal Reflectometry
- Photoreceptors, Semiconductors & Surface Plasmon Resonance
Contact us to find out how the 508 PV™ is an effective means to upgrade a microscope to the latest hardware and software microspectrophotometer.
Leave a Reply