High specification colorPol® polarizers are more versatile than polymer filters
Polarizers are used in a wide range of diverse optical devices to pass or stop polarized light, to modulate or reduce brightness, diminish noise and lots more. CODIXX colorPol® polarizers from Elliot Scientific are based on dichroic glass and feature a high contrast ratio and a high transmittance.
Standard colorPol® polarizers are available for the UV wavelength range (340 – 415 nm) and for the VIS and NIR range (450 – 5,000 nm). We can also supply for the IR range (1,200 – 3,000 nm) as there are special versions of high transmittance (HT) polarizers with a transmission up to 98%.
- are flat like foil polarizers
- can be processed like glass or silicon wafers
- are resistant against UV radiation and chemicals
- have large acceptance angles
- are resistant against temperatures up to +400 °C
For more information on these versatile polarizers, please contact us.
Leave a Reply