Elliot Scientific to attend SU2P Symposium at St. Andrews University
Following the highly successful First Annual SU2P Symposium in 2010, Elliot Scientific is pleased to announce that we will be attending the Second Annual SU2P Symposium to be held on the 28th and 29th March 2011 in St Andrews.
The Symposium includes an exceptional list of speakers from around the World who will present leading edge research and industrial exploitation over a wide range of photonics and related topics. Attendees will enjoy the very best in new photonics, international networking, and have the opportunity to see some of the equipment Elliot Scientific offers.
The SU2P project is a three-year venture between six institutions that focuses on:
- Biophotonics, including stem cell imaging and neuroscience photonics
- Solar cell devices and characterisation
- Integrated photonics
- Solid-state laser engineering and nonlinear optics
- Photonics sensors (including atom and quantum optic sensors)
- Environmental science and technology
We look forward to seeing you there.
Leave a Reply